Success doesn't come to those who don't actively seek it out. It's time to get things moving, achieve the success you want - and sell more software!
We have worked with so many smaller software businesses over the years helping them to build robust sales and marketing processes in order for them to sell more software.
We want to share with you the Top 5 challenges smaller software businesses face when selling their software:
- Unsure of the best approach when recruiting sales people;
- The ‘tried and tested’ sales approach isn’t working as well anymore;
- How to tackle the hottest prospects. They tend to be put on the 'too busy, too difficult' pile. There is no structured process;
- “We are all too technical and struggle to take the right approach to selling. We really need a dedicated sales person”;
- “It’s always a huge challenge when we bring new people on board in sales and marketing. They don’t understand our company or software. How do we overcome this?”
We constantly come up against challenges that are tricky to manage and overcome, mainly because smaller companies are already limited by experience, skills, resources and budgets.
That said, smaller software businesses also have the determination, enthusiasm, intellect and positive approach in abundance to tackle and outweigh the challenges they face when it comes to selling software. We have many years of experience in dealing with smaller software companies, so we know what we're talking about.
Our advice is this - set some clear, achievable business goals. Don't try to do too much too soon, but seek clarity in what you're trying to achieve.
Review your previous sales and marketing activity - see what worked, what didn't, and ask yourself have you achieved a process that can be replicated.
We have been working successfully with smaller software businesses for many years, helping them to develop solid sales and marketing processes, win more business and grow their profits.
Let us help you create a sales and marketing process using the best techniques and tools which will result in lead generation and sales growth.
Our proven, four-step winning methodology of attract, engage, nurture and close will get you those new customers and increased sales. Contact us today to find out more.
To find out more about how we can help you with all your marketing needs, please contact us on 01536 771440 to arrange an informal, free no obligation consultation.
Visit our website to find out more about our services.
Visit our Resources Library for more expert sales and marketing guidance and advice.