With the end of the year fast approaching it is really important that you start planning ahead. Get your marketing plans and content schedules ready and up to date for next year.
Not sure where to start? Here are some points to consider:
- What are your lead generation goals?
- How will you generate new business leads?
- What attracts visitors to your website?
- Do you engage website visitors? Is the content valuable, relevant, with clear messaging?
- How do you capture contact details?
- What added value are you offering - five minute guides, PDF brochures, webinars, whitepapers?
- Is your database in good shape and do you use it for marketing activities?
- Are you nurturing new prospects?
- How do you qualify leads to maximise sales resource?
As a smaller software business, you might be looking at this list and thinking 'HELP!' - You probably don't have the time, resource, budget or expertise to answer all of these, but you do know that you need to do something to generate those all-important sales leads.
That's where we can help. We've specifically designed our SmartMarketing - First Steps programme with people like you in mind.
This offers a flexible, affordable solution to getting your marketing off the ground.
It uses a building blocks methodology, which evolves as your business grows. There's no long term commitment either.
Based around our proven strategy, we will help you attract, engage and capture new leads using combinations of online advertising, video marketing, marketing collateral and data capture landing pages.
Get the qualified sales ready leads you need to grow your business.
Contact us now for an informal chat about where your business is heading in 2016 - then you can sit back, relax and enjoy the festive season, safe in the knowledge your marketing is in good hands.
Visit our Resources Library for more expert sales and marketing guidance and advice.