December - time to take stock and reflect on the year that's coming to an end.
It's been a busy one - but that's good. It's been an exciting year for Terry Forsey Consulting - we launched our new Lead Generation Managed Service, and the team are busy working on new marketing services which will be launching in 2014.
The UK economic outlook is improving and things are looking really positive for next year.
Over the past 12 months I've shared with you my thoughts and words of wisdom either on my blog or via e-mail.
Here's a re-cap of the Top Ten most popular reads from 2013
- 5 Minute Guide to Modern Marketing
- Developing a Winning Formula
- Time is money and Nobody Wants to Waste Either
- Cherry Picking the Hottest Sales Leads
- Introducing our New Lead Generation Managed Service
- Sales Leads or Marketing Leads?
- Don't be Frightened of Buyers Risk
- 5 Minute Guide to Marketing Automation
- Gearing Your Business Up for Marketing Automation
- 5 Minute Guide to Understanding the Role of a Non-Executive Director
Hopefully this has given you food for thought for your plans for 2014. Please contact us for a FREE no-obligation consultation and see how we can help your business thrive in the New Year.