Video has truly transformed the world of marketing - in fact, by 2017 it will account for over two-thirds of all consumer internet traffic. Armed with this information, it's clear that everybody - small businesses included - need to have it in their marketing strategies.
More than half of all companies are already using this medium, and 64% of marketers expect video to dominate their strategies before long (Nielsen). With this in mind, we've created a new five minute guide to video marketing success, outlining points you need to consider before creating your own:
- What are your goals and how will you measure them? Will success for you be based on the number of views, shares or click-throughs to your website?
- What is the focus of your video - what exactly do you want to promote? Your software, your business, do you want to tell a customer success story or address a specific challenge?
- Who are your target audience? How will you reach them? Where are they? To be successful, your video must appear in the radar of your target market.
- Where will you share your video? Our advice is to share it far and wide - via social media, on your website, on your own YouTube channel and include links in your e-mail marketing. Make sure it's optimised for mobile devices as this is the most popular way to watch short videos.
- Consider your call-to-action (CTA) - what do you want your viewers to do once they've watched your video? Always include a strong CTA, we recommend using one that viewers can see and hear - such as click through to your website and contact you by phone or e-mail.
We work with our clients to produce high quality marketing videos, and will manage the entire process from initial script ideas through to launch and marketing. We work in different styles to suit different clients, and produce impact, doodle, character animation and 3D visualisation videos. Click here to see different styles...
For more information on how we can help your company achieve video marketing success, please download the new five minute guide. If video marketing is something that you are interested in finding more about then contact us for a free no obligation consultation on 01536 771440 or visit the website.