We have recently launched a very successful new website and lead nurturing campaign for one of our clients. They faced a number of common small business challenges which we helped them overcome:
- Website visitor numbers were very low
- Website enquiries were almost non-existent
- Web pages could not be found easily on Google
- They had no content to be able to talk to prospects using email marketing
- They were unable to analyse their website visitors or performance
- They couldn’t capture visitor details on the site
- Their product pages were out of date
We worked very closely with them to develop a new website and lead generation campaign to:
- Promote a professional website with new branding, improved navigation and up to date content
- Capture visitor enquiries through the website enquiry forms into a new CRM
- Develop dedicated SEO friendly landing pages for each specialist product
- Deliver a regular supply of email marketing collateral to their lead database using marketing automation software
- Nurture these leads through regular engagement
- Measure behaviour and engagement of leads to identify sales readiness
- Deliver qualified sales ready leads to relevant sales resources using the Salesforce CRM platform
Andrew Clark, Director of CN Alloys had this to say about the project “We have been working with Terry and his team to develop a new company website and produce all the marketing content to support the Lead Generation Managed Service. We needed to become much more pro-active in generating qualified sales leads. Since we launched our new CN Alloys website and Terry's team have integrated Act-On Marketing Automation Software with our Salesforce CRM the level of enquiries have gone through the roof - it's our highest month ever! Thanks to Terry and the team.”
FACT: 89% of internet users search online before they buy a product or service. In order to have a chance to attract a lead, you have to be found. And so you have to be find-able. That means you must apply search engine optimisation to your web pages. Do it well, and you’ll get more visitors looking for exactly what you have. Read more about our SEO Analysis and Review Service...
FACT: Your website is one of the first places that prospects will find out more about you. It’s a critical marketing element that needs to reflect the right image and portray yourself in a way that is most likely to gain you new clients. Reviewing your existing website should be an ongoing regular process; it's important you keep it up-to-date. Read more about our Website Analysis and Review Service...
If you would like to discuss any of our Lead Generation Services to help you understand how we can really kick start your sales and marketing process, please call us to arrange a free no obligation consultation on 01536 771440 or visit our website.