Your website is going to be one of the first places that prospects find out more about you. It’s a critical marketing element that needs to reflect the right image and portray your business in a way that is most likely to gain you new clients. Reviewing your existing website should be an ongoing regular process; it's important you keep it up-to-date. MORE…
- To support your visitor attraction activities, our skilled team will carry out regular reviews and analysis of your website
- Helping you to maximise your potential of reaching new target markets, driving more traffic and improving your SEO rankings
- Typically, our recommendations report will include the following; Messaging, Image/Brand, SEO, New Content, Content Revisions, Structure and Functionality, Proof Reading, User Testing plus any other specific custom requirements you may have.
Establishing a process to generate qualified leads is one of the biggest challenges facing software and technology companies today. Businesses need to be able to engage and nurture their prospects in order to generate qualified leads for their sales people. This helps sales teams focus their efforts on specific customers, and ultimately win more business. MORE…
Our marketing consultancy service helps you:
- Adopt the best approach to marketing your business
- Implement processes to deliver sales-ready leads
- Use better techniques to generate relevant leads
- Make improvements in your website performance
- Drive more traffic to your website through effective targeting
- Execute an effective strategic planned approach to software and technology marketing
Our range of content services have been carefully developed to successfully manage and deliver content for our small to medium sized software and technology clients.
Our ability to write compelling and relevant content will help your business to attract and engage with your target audience, ultimately generating increased interest in your software and technology product or service.
Data suggests that dull content on a website will result in 40% of visitors leaving your site and never returning.
Successful content marketing comes from thinking strategically about how content creation, social media, PR, SEO and even paid advertising can work together most effectively. MORE…
- We specialise in working with businesses creating remarkable content that gets target audiences talking about their brands. Content marketing is not selling, it's engaging with your audience to attract customers, raise brand awareness & influence behaviour.
- Content is being created at such a huge scale that even great content can be lost in the noise on the web today. That’s why content needs to be unique, compelling and have a true purpose.
- Content marketing is the backbone of our SEO strategies as content plays such an important role in search engine scoring, attracting links, buzz and social sharing.
By 2017 it will account for 69% of all consumer internet traffic according to Cisco. With online video becoming a key means for people to satisfy their information and entertainment needs, all small businesses need to be including it in their marketing strategies.
Video is the future of content marketing, if it’s not already. Studies show that more than half of companies are already making use of this medium - this will rise as more realise the potential. MORE…
We can produce a wide range of marketing videos, from a 1-minute explainer videos to longer demonstration videos in a range of different styles from character animation, doodle, impact and 3D visualisation. We will manage the entire video production process from:
- Brainstorming content sources
- Helping you focus your message
- Plan how to get the most out of your content
- Right through to video launch and distribution
9 out of 10 searches in the UK are conducted on Google. Hopefully that got your attention. Google AdWords is a pay per click service that helps you reach new customers and grow your business as people search on Google using keywords or phrases that are related to your business.
You are only charged when someone clicks on your advert and can set a budget that suits you. Reporting and monitoring of your campaign success is done through your Google dashboard. With no minimum spend required you can pause or stop your campaigns at any time. MORE…
- We will help you to create effective and engaging landing pages
- Our meticulous management delivers effective and profitable online advertising
- You only pay for the advert when prospects click to visit your website
- We can create ‘Lead Magnets’ to help you capture contact details. Once captured and added to your database, leads can then be nurtured by integrating them into your email and social campaigns.
- We deliver monthly reports and recommendations
LinkedIn Advertising Sponsored Posts
Extend your reach beyond your existing network. Use Sponsored Updates to reach directly into LinkedIn Users feeds. Build new relationships with the world’s largest community of influential, relevant and educated people.
Sponsored Updates allow you to promote your message to others beyond your company page following. Sponsored Updates differ to the traditions LinkedIn banner advertising because they appear in LinkedIn Users feeds. MORE…
Businesses often require ‘Lead Magnets’; targeted content that has perceived value to your audience and allows you to swap content for details. Whether it’s an informative article, a 5-minute guide or a whitepaper; we can help you. MORE…
- We identify the right messages and craft them into effective, valuable and useful sales and marketing collateral
- We find the best way to demonstrate and reinforce your understanding of your particular market
- Seamless production, management and distribution of all your marketing materials
- Our focus and goals are the same as yours; delivering more qualified sales leads to your business
89% of internet users search online before they buy a product or service. In order to have a chance to attract a lead, you have to be found. And so you have to be find-able. It’s a long term strategy, but you must apply search engine optimisation to your web pages. Do it well, and you’ll get more visitors looking for exactly what you have. MORE…
- Our SEO audit service helps you optimise your web pages so they are easier to find. We analyse any web page you want, no matter where it’s hosted and identify how your pages on your site comply with SEO best practices
- We can help you to understand what the best practices are for creating optimised content and why the rules matter, for both search engines and people
- We will deliver a recommendations report outlining suggested areas for action
- Our SEO audit service will always help you optimise your content based on the latest information
Optimising lead generation opportunities and increasing content relevance are what sales people and marketers strive for. This can be achieved through our service that focuses on conducting A/B tests. MORE…
- We use A/B testing technology that is a fast and statistically relevant way to optimise end-user engagement
- Testing content variations and recording which content variant resulted in the largest response rate for either your subject lines, ad variants and landing pages
- Once you know what content works best for your target audiences, you can automatically trigger the ‘winning’ content to be dispatched
- We deliver a completed test report to show variant click throughs, views and overall results
Reach your Twitter audience and beyond with promoted tweets, engage with them and drive interested people onto your website. Promoted Tweets appear in timelines and search results. MORE…
- Promoted Tweets can be targeted by interests, gender, device, geography and similarity to existing followers.
- You can also promote your account to potential followers.
- We can devise a schedule, write the Tweet content and manage your ad account for you.
- You only pay when users interact with your ad by clicking, replying, retweeting or ‘favouriting’ your tweet.
Better quality data leads to increased marketing and sales conversions which leads to increased revenues. Our service will ensure that a series of planned, routine data management activities are completed on a monthly basis. MORE…
- Managing hard bounces, opt-outs, spam complaints. Managing suppression and permitting generic emails to be sent if appropriate.
- Checking IP addresses that are suppressed from reporting
- Accumulating new data, adding to your database and creating contacts
- Managing duplicates and missing field information
- When combined with telemarketing, we can simultaneously carry out data cleansing
Our team can manage all your digital advertising requirements from a one-off placement to creating and managing an advertising schedule. Be seen and easily found online by your target audience. MORE…
Specifically, this service can include:
- Proposed and advertising schedule based on agreed online B2B locations for your sector
- Negotiate rates and agree adverts
- Produce advert content and messages
- Arrange design & artwork where required
- Place the advert and manage the billing
Events & Exhibitions
Events and exhibitions are a great way to get in front of your customers and potential prospects, but it can also be a daunting prospect for a smaller business especially if you haven’t attended many exhibitions or events in the past. We can help you plan your upcoming exhibition or event. MORE…
- We can research any specific events and exhibitions and identify:
- Target market attendance, usually based on past shows
- Costs to attend
- Seminar and sponsorship opportunities
- Other marketing opportunities such as advertising, invitation emails, acquiring target database and PR.
- We can make specific recommendations based on your criteria, budget and strategic focus. Furthermore, we can manage the production and write the content for any literature required for advance promotion or use during attendance at your event or exhibition.
- Live social media on the day of the #event and post event follow up emails.
To support your marketing activities and to provide a database of contacts with which to potentially engage, we can research, source and purchase data on your behalf.
We have knowledge of the market and existing relationships with a number of data suppliers, removing some of the uncertainty often experienced when purchasing contact data. We will always recommend buying data for multiple use and the usual licence duration is 12 months, though this can vary.
Webinars & Seminars
A successful webinar or seminar can be one of the most effective ways to market your business and reach the right target audience. We can support you through the entire process, from developing the key messages and content for your webinar/seminar right through to assisting you with invites, the presentation materials and follow-ups.
Fully inclusive of any SmartMarketing on Demand programme. Before we embark on a SmartMarketing on Demand service, we will develop a marketing plan that outlines all your marketing activities for the duration of the programme. We develop this plan following a client kick-off meeting.
For most of our SmartMarketing on Demand services there will be a graphic design element.
We provide a graphic design service that will set you apart from your competitors. Our custom service includes, new website design, new branding, company brochures, exhibition graphics and more.
Email Marketing Campaigns
Regular emails are an effective way to keep your business at the forefront of both your existing customers and your prospects minds. A well planned email marketing campaign will add value to the relationship you have with your customers and prospects. MORE…
- With relevant content and strong subject lines, we will deliver regular communications to ensure continual nurturing of your database.
- We create emails to inform, educate and promote your products and services.
- Saving you time, we provide you with the expertise and experience to support this part of your sales and marketing process.
- Strategic promotion of whitepapers, brochures, new services and events - all via your email campaigns.
- We will successfully integrate your emails with links to relevant pages of your website.
- We report and evaluate against KPIs on open rates, click through rates, click to open rate and opt outs.
Telemarketing is an important element of every business, regardless of size and sector. It can make a significant impact on every business so it is very important when considering outsourcing any telemarketing activity, that you select a company who will provide the service you require. MORE…
- Maximise the time that your sales team spend selling: and maximise the quality of the prospects they are selling to. Telemarketing will enable your sales team to spend their time closing deals face-to-face with live prospects, rather than hanging on the phone for dead ones.
- Our telemarketing services are run by professionals trained to identify opportunities, qualify prospects, and deal with objections. Our calls are unscripted and we get through to the decision-makers. Our specialists speak with authority about your sector, your company, your products and services and your criteria for ideal prospects.
- Your return on investment (ROI) for both 'business-to-business' appointment setting and sales generation is assured, as it is based on quality not quantity. Well-qualified leads and appointments with the right people at the right time are exactly what your sales team need for high conversion rates. Poorly qualified sales leads and appointments are an expensive waste of time.
Working closely with our Content Marketing team, we can support your social media marketing efforts to help you engage the right people, in the right place, at the right time. Not forgetting that Google also awards SEO to social media active sites. MORE…
A business blog gives you the opportunity to share your expertise and knowledge with a much wider audience and build up connections with more people online. Our blog writing skills will ensure that your online presence becomes known and we will build up relevant connections through regular blogs. MORE…
- We are experts in using regular blogs to drive traffic to your website that will generate interest in your software and technology solutions and provide further education to the reader.
- Don't be daunted about producing reams of new content - we are experts in delivering successful marketing campaigns.
- Google loves a regularly updated blog page. It can influence your SEO score.
- We will set up, manage and produce content for your company blog
What is ‘Remarketing’? Good question. Google Remarketing enables businesses to drive more sales by bringing back potential leads to your website that have previously visited, but not engaged with you. In simple terms it does this by dropping cookies on your website visitors then as they browse other websites on Google your remarketing adverts will appear. MORE…
- Build your audience. We provide you with code to add to your website, the cookies capture visitor data and your audiences grow based on who has previously visited your website.
- We will set up your remarketing campaigns to deliver relevant image and text adverts on websites your prospects are looking at and as they type in key search terms on Google. This will help drive attraction and encourage engagement.
- Our experience of delivering strongly-branded, highly relevant ads will put your business at the forefront of your customers’ mind.
- We will continually monitor your Google Adwords account and your chosen landing pages to support and optimise your budget spend on Google pay-per-click advertising and Google Remarketing.
- Monthly reports and recommendations will be provided to your business in order to demonstrate return on investment.
Your programme will start with a Kick-off meeting where we document all the plans. Each month we report on key performance indicators relevant to your SmartMarketing on Demand plan and make recommendations as appropriate. MORE…
Depending on the services we deliver, this could include metrics on your:
- Website visitor traffic, form submissions and website engagement.
- Monthly email performance such as deliverability, opens & click-through-rates.
- Social media and online advertising engagement and conversions.
- Real-time lead status – set alerts for returning visitors to your website, learn how they are engaging with you and how frequently and set lead scoring metrics to identify hot sales leads.
The Act-On marketing automation technology we use at Terry Forsey Consulting offers a repeatable marketing process that enables marketers to promote relevant, engaging and meaningful communications to specific database segments through multi-channels such as email, website and social media.
The goal of marketing automation is to transform new opportunities into qualified leads utilising a consistent and recurring method. It delivers relevant and timely messages with a prospect at just the right time. MORE…
Its platform is purpose-built to give small and medium-sized marketing teams all the value of marketing automation – without the complexity big enterprise systems impose.
Using the Act-On platform, we can:
- Manage and optimise all the stages of the customer experience
- Attribute marketing spend to revenue
- Track each prospect’s activity from initial engagement and conversions to closed sales and repeat sales, and beyond
- Report on campaigns, from high levels to detailed drilldowns
- Stay compliant with local anti-spam laws
- With Act-On, marketing efforts can be seen, known, measured, and optimised based on hard data, not gut feelings.
Data Capture Landing Pages
For any smaller business trying to capture details of potential prospects visiting their website, it is vital that they have landing pages that feature data capture forms. Their contact details are so valuable to you and will help form the basis of a robust database. We work together with you to develop a set of engaging and attractive data capture landing pages that can help drive conversions and grow your database. MORE…
- A prospect, lead or customer completes the (pre-filled) form fields in order to take an action. That action will differ depending on what stage of the sales cycle your website visitor is at.
- For example, if a first time visitor comes to your landing page they are unlikely to want to request a free consultation or product demo straightaway. They are more likely to sign up for an education download, help guide or email newsletter instead. However, a lead who knows your company and has already engaged with you is much more likely to register for a product demonstration or a webinar. It’s all about creating a landing page that will work for your target audience.